Do you have lumpy or or dimpled skin? Cellulite happens to just about every woman. Cellulite can make you feel less attractive or less confident. We now offer Profound® RF, a state-of-art non-surgical procedure proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite with a 94% response rate.
How cellulite develops is not clear. It is a common condition affecting 80 to 90% of women. Several factors are believed to be involved:
- Genetics (family history of the condition)
- Weight and muscle tone
- Hormonal factors
- Dimpled or bumpy skin with a cottage cheese or orange peel texture
- More severe cases make the skin appear rumpled and bumpy with areas of peaks and valleys
- Most common around the thighs and buttocks, but can also be found on the breasts, lower abdomen and upper arms
- Much more common in women than in men
It is important to choose a doctor with the right medical background and access to the latest technology. Athens Vein & Thoracic Specialists offers cellulite appearance reduction services with the following leading edge treatment:
- Profound® RF Cellulite Reduction
- Treatments be combined with Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide System for pain and anxiety relief. Athens Veins is one of the few practices offering this safe and effective medication.
Pro-NoxNEW for Pain & Anxiety Relief!