Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide System
We are pleased to provide the PRO-NOX Nitrous Oxide Delivery System for patients undergoing a variety of treatments in the office who desire additional relaxation. Athens Veins is one of the few practices offering this safe and effective medication.
PRO-NOX can help patients who are hesitant about having an in-office procedure due to anxiety or pain. You may be familiar with nitrous oxide used at dental offices, but there is also extensive experience in Labor and Delivery along with medical and surgical offices. It has been safely used for decades due to its ability to lessen the amount of pain and anxiety experienced during procedures.
How it works
The PRO-NOX system is a mixture of 50% nitrous oxide and 50% oxygen in a closed on-demand valve system. The system is patient controlled and the mixture is only administered when you inhale. This allows the patient to choose the amount of gas he or she will receive during the procedure. Patient is generally aware of the procedure but anxiety and discomfort are greatly reduced. The effects of the PRO-NOX begin to take effect within seconds and wears off within minutes of discontinuation. It is generally safe to drive home after the use of PRO-NOX due to no lingering effects once administration is discontinued.
- Decreased anxiety and discomfort
- Patient controlled administration
- Quick onset of action
- Usually no driver needed day of procedure
TREATMENTS IT CAN BE COMBINED WITH
- Clarivein – Mechanical/Chemical
- VenaSeal – Closure System
- Varithena® (polidocanol injectable foam)
- Asclera – Sclerotherapy (Liquid, Foam)
- Veingogh – Ohmic Thermolysis System
- miraDry® – Stops Underarm Sweat
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy
- Profound® RF Cellulite Reduction
Pro-NoxNEW for Pain & Anxiety Relief!